Pepper & Spices Conference
April 26, 2022
Pepper and Spices Conference
April 26, 2022
Online and Face to face participation
CALL FOR PAPERS
The main objective of the Conference is to gain a better insight into the present resource situation and utilization status of pepper and spices of the region and world, their potential and the problems and issues to be addressed for their sustainable development, to identify and propose priorities for action at various levels to support such sustainable development.
The main findings of the congress will be published in Abtract Book and chaptered book (full texts)
The congress is designed to allow maximum interaction among participants to facilitate the exchange of experiences from their respective countries.
SCOPE OF THE CONGRESS
Open to all pepper and spices studies from all disciplines
Abstract Submission Deadline - April 10, 2022
Program Announcement - April 15, 2022
Congress Dates- April 26, 2022
Deadline for texts submission- May 1, 2022 (full text is not mandatory)
Publication of Conference Book- May 15, 2022
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Your abstracts must be in the 400-500 word range. Full text should be at least 5 pages and APA style source format should be used. You must send your abstract in word / doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 10, 2022 at the latest.
It is mandatory to include ORCID NO, mobile phone number, and an English abstract into your abstract.
For Full Text Example PLEASE CLICK
Abstract/ Full Text Guidelines
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. (Article title, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
Send your questions and suggestions about the congress to the email address email@example.com